KnightFight

The official UK/US KnightFight board
It is currently Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:44 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: New Staff
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:29 pm 
The Axe Man

After going a little shorthanded on staff for awhile , I would like to announce 3 new additions to the UK/US team . These new additions will help the team (& more importantly the players) VERY well , I have no doubt about it .

new....

Forum Moderator
Lorien . Lorien has been active on both the forum & the game for a long time , knows the rules and game well & has always helped the players here on the forum... Now will help in an official manner 8) .

In-game Admins
Zulu already a KF admin on other servers , Zulu knows the ins & outs of being an admin already , makes it easy to add someone that has already proven to be a good admin ... he is probably already working :mrgreen:

Doom .. new to being an admin , but not new to me ... Doom is the person that I know the best in the game , & also the person I have known the longest . We have been sending couriers back and forth on a daily basis on UK4 since probably back in 07 . So a good team member to have ... we communicate WELL :mrgreen: .

Welcome aboard to all :D

Post subject: Re: New Staff
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:52 am 

TY Eyez for the vote of confidence, yes we have been friends for years.. and years to come!
we have fought on the field of battle as opponent and as guild mates in the intensity of war!
always with fairness and integrity. which is why you are valuable as a KF ADMIN ..I will try to be a quality admin!