KnightFight

The official UK/US KnightFight board
It is currently Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:54 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Story of Nosferatus
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:08 pm 

Hey guys this story is kinda from my profile
so if you guys could sorta add to it, that would be great!
Here it goes

Start
8 years in the prison cell. Water drips on my head, mocking me, laughing at my captivity.

Curse you Emperor!

8 years for failing to capture the bastard Constantine. 8 long years.

Curse you Corpse Emperor!

I was born into the village of Brenton, the son of a poor farmer. My father worked hard to feed me and my 2 brothers. My mother had died of the plague when I was only three years old. We all chipped in to support the family, my brothers did odd jobs while I pickpocketed. This pickpocketing was kept a secret to all, not even my brothers knew about this.

At 9 years of age, a gang leader invited me to join him, he appreciated my talent. I saw this as a way of making extra income. I accepted. I learnt the art of sword fighting, using the muscles I had trained farming and stealth I had learnt from pickpocketing to best my opponents. Even though I was young, the leader saw the potential I had and trained me personally. I learnt much, even surpassing the leader in terms of skills. This bred jealousy in many, even the leader was envious of my skills.

When I was 15, there was a feast, celebrating the leader's tenth anniversary as the gang head. Little did I know that this was just a plot to kill me. The lunged at me with their knives, shot at me with crossbow bolts. But they couldn't touch me. I slashed the jugular vein of the bandit on my right, stabbed the ribs of the rogue on my left. Slowly I scythed through the mob of attackers to find the leader. There he was. He laughed as he saw me

You can never best me

He choked. His blood poured out of his mouth.

What is this?

He looked down and saw my sword embedded in his chest. I had ruptured his lungs. The hall was a mess of blood, I saw the coagulated gore flow down from the steps. I laughed at the infidels that lay dying, their lifeblood joining the flowing river of gore on the steps.

Sanity is for the weak

My father died when I was 23, killed by a band of rogues passing through. I mourned for 5 days and 5 nights. I swore at his grave that I would avenge his death. I joined trekked to the capital city to join the Imperial Army. There I used my skills to defend the land from enemies as well as traitors. I swiftly rose up the ranks and became a captain after a year. The Emperor himself praised me for my good work.

The Emperor's favour continued to smile upon me and I lived a comfortable life in the Imperial Army. However, I was suddenly summoned by the Emperor. He wanted me to catch the traitor Constantine who had escaped from the dungeons and was planning to destroy the Imperium. I chose a squad of my best soldiers to chase him, leading them personally. For 2 days our horses tirelessly ran, until they collapsed in exhaustion. Then we ran on our feet for another 3 days. One by one my men fell, too tired to carry on. After 7 days, only I was left.

The traitor had swathed his face in bandages, all I could see were his two eyes. Eyes that were filled with malice and anger, filled with hate for all the Imperium stood for. I was afraid of this man, more afraid than I ever was in my life. I begged for mercy like a dog.

8 years. I have changed. The Chaos Gods speak clearly now.

The Emperor is the real traitor!

I know where the true power lies.
I will break my bonds and kill all who stand in my path.

Blood for the Blood God!
Skulls for the Skull Throne!

Post subject: Re: Story of Nosferatus
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:45 pm 

Like I told you: AWSOME!!!

S4 Knight

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:02 pm 

haha
i dont deserve the praise
even the best need improvement
Laughing

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:20 pm 

Great. This one was amazing.
DNrox wrote:
When I was 15, there was a feast, celebrating the leader's tenth anniversary as the gang head. Little did I know that this was just a plot to kill me. The lunged at me with their knives, shot at me with crossbow bolts. But they couldn't touch me. I slashed the jugular vein of the bandit on my right, stabbed the ribs of the rogue on my left. Slowly I scythed through the mob of attackers to find the leader. There he was. He laughed as he saw me.

And this one is the best part of the story.
I love gangsters. ^^