KnightFight

The official UK/US KnightFight board
It is currently Thu May 25, 2017 12:34 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: My trip, my story, maby my rebirth...
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:21 pm 

We embarked into a journey as people, friends, companions. People that wanted a break from daily basis. All anxious to know each other better. But people can make mistakes, we are people therefore we make mistakes. This was about to be a mistake, but it was a reminder of life, life that is not how you want it. You make mistakes to remind yourself that you live.So many mistakes, so many irational thoughts.People can change, we are
people therefore we change.Soon I realized that people from pictures change. People you see everyday change. People that you don't know can't change...but there are some people you see everyday and don't change. So can you still call them people? They don't make mistakes, or their mistakes make you smile, they don't change or their changing makes you happy. People. What drives people? Is it the heart, the muscles, the brain? Things like this just draw a body. Maybe it's the mind, the intellect? Even psychopaths have minds, sick minds and intellects. People get driven by feelings. Fear makes you the most powerful man, determination makes you unstoppable, but you get the idea. We lost a few people, one after the other. Some better than the others. Some started to change their faces, suddenly they were not the same. Giving orders, lying, just to make themselves happy, or maybe one was controlling it all. It was better just to go along, trying to stand in their way could make you fall, could attract attention. How much could I stand and get hit.
I finally dropped, my mind entered into a state of regeneration. I was winding back everything so I can make my mind work again. My state transformed into hibernation mode. I felt the time of departure was close, so pulled myself out of the sea of thoughts.
As we left that wicked place, and started our voyage back into the city of villains, to zombie our way through life, I felt like I left something behind, like I forgot something there.
It was my feeling of secureness, I didn’t feel like a rock anymore, like something unmovable. Inside the train, we were all silent, concentrating to make the time move faster, so we can get out of that cabin. After we left the train and walked on the stations platform, the air was getting us mad and angered. We couldn’t stay with them anymore, our spirits trembled at their siting. The subway finally felt like a refuge. Calmness instilled in me made my mind get on the right tracks. And with a goodbye and a wave of a hand, my life turned back, here, on this PC from were I am writing this. Getting all my thoughts on a virtual piece of paper. So what do you say reader, do you know what I was thinking when my mind went dead? If you don’t know, than you can think that I just tried to create this work, and tried to put it together before I got home, but if you really know what was I thinking...don’t tell it to anyone.

I am the one with crazy thoughts, I am the one that writes about a knight...a nameless knight which honor holds him on his feet, the one that writes of himself...when his spirit grows weak, searching for salvation within himself, within his mind.

Post subject: Re: My trip, my story, maby my rebirth...
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:07 am 

Location: In The World Of Dreams, Allora searches for her lost soul.....
OCC: May anyone join in on your story? I wasn't sure of your guidelines for your story here. Question Smile

http://www.talesofmagic.us/?c=1&u=178000203

http://www.knightfight.us/?ac=vid&vid=140082954
Thank you EyeZ for a wonderful siggie!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:09 am 

Anyone is allowed to pick in, and even insert an episode (ex: As eko(this is how I shall be known here) was in he's bedroom....) but I will not continue, because all my stories are true...just that they are a bit changed, to have a more like-able look.

I am the one with crazy thoughts, I am the one that writes about a knight...a nameless knight which honor holds him on his feet, the one that writes of himself...when his spirit grows weak, searching for salvation within himself, within his mind.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:40 pm 
Friendly Forum Mod

Will RE-Open this upon request.

FORUM RULES
FAQ LINK
Manual

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]