KnightFight

The official UK/US KnightFight board
It is currently Wed May 24, 2017 7:55 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 219 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22

How we doin?
GREAT!!! 23%  23%  [ 58 ]
Good, some things I would do different. 48%  48%  [ 118 ]
no opinion. 7%  7%  [ 18 ]
Not to good, I would run things completely different. 10%  10%  [ 24 ]
HORRIBLE!! 12%  12%  [ 29 ]
Total votes : 247
 Post subject: Re: Tell us how you really feel!!
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:40 am 
The Axe Man

Dianna wrote:
Hello

LOL well since you asked, I am not happy that I cannot get better equipment when i see things on the update. Seems to me that as much good money as some of us pay on several servers we play that my frustration is not good business sense.

http://www.kfinfo.de/index.php?lang=en

Issue 2 is that my friends that are excellent players and guild mates have been deleted on uk8 in the first week. One friend in particular signed onto uk8 to be in my guild and was deleted within 3 days for no good reason????????

An amazing number of knights have been deleted on uk8 in first week??? what is going on?????????

I asked him to start again on uk8 but i understand why he thinks it is pointless and a waste of time to even bother.

He and many others are questioning why we even keep playing and paying when it takes so much time and money from our real lives.

KF is a business and insulting paying customers is bad for business and so is disappointing us by promising updates that we don't have.

Dianna

1st . the items update will be added eventually when rms fixes & de-bugs it .. I know , I know .... its been discussed to death , but they "are" working on it .. their last post on the matter seemed to point to it getting closer .

2cd ... TOTALLY NOT TRUE ! , no player is EVER deleted "for no reason" .. as a matter of fact if we admins are not 99.9% SURE that a rule WAS broken , we ALWAYS take it to Tommelchen & get him to double check the case , to make sure.

I can 100% (more than 99.9% ;) ) guarantee you that the many players on UK8 that got the axe recently ... broke the rules.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:14 am 

Hello

I hope that deletions are done in a careful manner but I did have a hard time understanding how he could have been called a farm when the highest gold lost at that time by any individual was approximately 1,000 on the whole uk8 server and he was only level 6.

He is a guild mate on another server and is a very good player. I know he plays a high level knight on de server as well. He knows the game and has told me personally he does not know why he was told he was a farm.

Just calling someone a farm does not make them one, especially since he knows the game and has played kf for years with no problem. His intention was to join our guild and he had no reason to intentionally loose gold.

Even the best of players can loose gold and banking is not a requirement of the game as far as I know. Are players penalized if they decide not to loose 50% to the banking system when the defense losses do not cost them as much gold lost as banking??

I have a hard time believing 99 percent of the deletions are farms as the deletions started in the first 3-4 days of the server. I did not see this happen on uk7.

Others i see on the hs list that have never won a battle and have lost way more gold than my friend are still there. Just makes it seem arbitrary and random instead of a uniform rule.

Sure they can put them down as one rule or the other but that does not make it the truth. It is the "opinion" of the moderator involved when that opinion is based on only a couple of days played to label them a farm.

I do not like the private farms either but my friend was in the percentage where I feel a mistake was made and we all know everyone makes mistakes from time to time.

My intention is not to criticize or complain, I was just wondering about incidents i have seen as i play 7 servers and this is the first time i have seen the number of deletions uk8 has already had. in its first week.

The time and efforts of all who give their time and energy is much appreciated as so eloquently expressed already.

Hopefully the game will continue to improve and remain a challenge to us all but I have to wonder what is the option for someone who has been deleted?

Is there a process where decisions on deletions can be questioned by someone who feels they have been treated unfairly? If so who handles complaints involving these kinds of issues?

Isn't that the point of this thread - to find ways of measuring and improving the system?

Dianna

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:25 pm 
The Axe Man

Definintly !! "ANY" deletion is "AFTER" its is proven there was a rule broken ... & like I mentioned its double checked if there is any doubt .

Players who feel they should not have been deleted can always...

1. PM an admin & state their case ( we do listen , if they have a legitamate claims)

or

2. They can make their case in the support e-mail... [email protected]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:31 am 

Eyez wrote:
Definintly !! "ANY" deletion is "AFTER" its is proven there was a rule broken ... & like I mentioned its double checked if there is any doubt .

Players who feel they should not have been deleted can always...

1. PM an admin & state their case ( we do listen , if they have a legitamate claims)

or

2. They can make their case in the support e-mail... [email protected]

i think i got a friend that played on uk1 that was deleted because he and the admin has an issue in other server which is not uk. We protested and contacted another admin but nothing happened.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:14 am 
Village Idiot

There was a perfecly obvious reason for his deletion but that was
not the story he choose to tell... :(

UK8

"You know when you get married and the priest is saying" " until death do us part", you are actually setting a goal... "

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:21 am 

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=10713
I played well,
I was non-premiam,
1 day i lost some gold, *oops*
and I was deleted before i could even bank
I like being deleted :)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:16 am 

Hey

You may be happy you got deleted but how about your friends who were willing to go to bat for you and Sac??

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:28 am 

There must not be much going down on the UK6 Server when the #1 spot on the PvP is held by a knight with the following Stats:

Wins:

Losses:

Undecided:

Gold received:

Gold lost:

Damage to enemies:

Damage from enemies:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:42 pm 

can you do anything to make this game alive again? i wonder....

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 219 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22